Friday, May 15, 2015

Drinking or Driving, you have to choose.


I woke up lying on the bed on this kind of sunny morning when you've got nothing to do for the day and you just enjoy relaxing in the arms of your beloved one. I rolled happily on my back and felt my smarting bottom, reminding me of the previous evening...
I had gotten myself in trouble. Deep trouble. 

As I was lying on the bed, I started thinking about it. It was so out of character for me. I am usually very serious when it comes to security. I despise people that drive drunk and put not only their own but other people's lives in danger. I despise them and I'm not afraid to say it. 

I felt so stupid. I had had no good reason at all. I just couldn't be bothered to ask Ben to come and drive me home. I didn't feel that drunk - I was pretty sure that if I was extra careful, everything would be alright. There had also been the thrill of breaking a rule... and the idea that he would put me over his knee and punish me had excited me. I was not crazy though -  I tried to act sober when I got home. Ben welcomed me with his usual warm smile. We kissed passionately. He must have smelled the alcohol in my breath. 

'Have you drank alcohol ?' he asked on a light tone, still holding me in his arms. I was already feeling guilty. I nodded against his chest. Coming home had made me sober up. He pulled away and looked intently into my eyes. 'How much ?' I turned my face way, unable to hold his gaze. 'Not much' I replied. 'Not enough that driving was dangerous?' I couldn't reply. I knew the answer too well. I had spent five minutes trying to find the lights and giggling in the very middle of the parking lot before starting the engine, and I had noticed that my rear windscreen wipers were on only after I arrived. 

Ben took my chin and ordered : 'Look at me'. Using that tone of voice that didn't suffer disobedience. I shyly looked up to meet his icy stare. 'Did you drive while drunk ?' I knew where this would land me, but I couldn't lie to him. I nodded. I couldn't speak. My heart was beating so fast. Still looking straight into my eyes, Ben announced: 'We will discuss this after dinner, so that I am sure that you have sobered up enough to think about your behaviour. I want you to go and have a shower while I prepare dinner.' At that point, I was really trying to hold back my tears. The alcohol mixed with guilt and fear made my emotions hard to control. I whispered: 'I'm so sorry Ben, really, I'm sorry. I just had a few drinks really'. Ben shook his head and said softly: 'We will discuss this later. But Anna, I promise you, you will get the good spanking you deserve. Now go.'



No comments:

Post a Comment